Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Fashion Show Pictures

Warning, this is not Lolita related, but it is sewing related!

May 5th, 2013 my school had a Fashion show at the Baltimore City Convention Center.  YAY!  And guess who's designs hit the runway first?

Now I made a total of 8 garments, however 1 of my kid models dropped out.  The pictures I am posting are only of the adult models (4).  These were taken by a friend so they are not a 100% clear.  I was told that there will be a video and I will update everyone when that is up!

As for my previous Brand Chop, I had to give the finished chop to my friend before I could take pictures.  I might ask her to pictures of her wearing it so I can show you how it turned out!  Aside from that, I am going to chop up a replica dress.  Not sure what I am going to make.  I keep leaning towards a jacket, but then I think it would look neat as a corset.  Or I could always have you guys vote and tell me what you want to see!  But lets save that for the next post :)

On with the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment