Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Still Without a Computer!

So it looks like I will be without a computer longer than expected.  As you can see though, I am not completely without my resources, but posting will be limited.  This post I am going to tell you about the things that I have worked on. 

Aside from catching up on shows that I have missed, I have taken an old picture frame, painted it, added ribbon and flowers on it.  My mom likes it, so I am going to take the frame into work with me, so that I can properly frame the image she would like to use for the frame.  My goal when I started to make the frame was to make it tacky looking, but my mom does not think it looks tacky, so I might have failed on that note, but at least she likes it!

If you look back into some of my posts, you will find a post where I made some designs and showed the fabric that would be used to each design.  Well for the springy-pastel colored skirt, I made and finished that!  It came out better than I thought it would and I still have more fabric.  Not sure if I am going to make more of the same skirt and try to sell it online, or if I am going to try to make something different.  I certainly have a million different ideas running through my head and not having my computer, I am finding that I am being more productive (not right now though! lol).

Right now, I have a red skirt that I am working on, and once I am done sewing it, I will be adding some beading detail.  Now I really want to post pictures, but my friend and I might be having a small fashion show, and if we have the fashion show, I want to hold off showing you pictures until we take pictures or video of the show.  I still have a lot of work to do so I should probably hop off of here and get back to work!  Stay pretty everyone, and hopefully you will hear back from me soon!

-Lolita Doll 11

No comments:

Post a Comment