Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthday Gift... Not so Successful

So, it is my friend's birthday, and as a gift I decided to make her a skirt... well I kind of went crazy and now it is just a mess.  So sadly I will have to start over.  I will post pictures of both skirts, the second one is going to be a bit more of a simple design.  In all honesty, the skirt does not look THAT bad... but I'm still not happy enough with it to give it to someone else, which is why I really want to make this second attempt close to perfect.

As for the fashion show, I think we are still going to have it, we just don't know when... or where...  But we can figure all that out later!  Hopefully by the time we do have that all figured out, I will have a nice collection.  As of right now, everything that I have been making, it doesn't really all go together, but that is mainly because I am trying to use up the fabric that I have.  After that, I am going to seriously do some fabric shopping... as I can already see that I am running low, and the fabric that I have a lot of, I don't have anything else that would compliment it.  Shame I had to pick an expensive hobby, but it is cheaper than actually going out and buying new clothing.

Well, it is late and I have to be focused for work tomorrow.  Hopefully I will have some pictures ready for you soon.  Also this new month, at the end of it, I will be spending a week with this great guy that I have been dying to see forever!  With no longer having my own laptop we can't video chat anymore, but that will all be made up for when we finally see each other again!  Goodnight!

-Lolita Doll 11

No comments:

Post a Comment