Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Photo Dump!!!

Ok people!  The long awaited photo-plop!  So I have decided that I am going to just share the things that I have made, instead of waiting for a fashion show.  I realized that my stuff did not look like a collection.  Next year I am going to try and join in my school's show.  This is providing that I actually can afford to go to school and get financial aid.  Now you might notice... that everything I have made has been... skirts... because I am nervous to move on to actual dresses, for fear of it coming out horribly wrong.  After this next skirt I am working on though I am going to try and tackle the dress because even though I am scared of doing it, doing it and failing will make me a better designer and seamstress.  Plus I might surprise myself and it comes out awesome!

Anyway, on to the photos!!!


This is the Story Brook fabric.  I still have more, but I don't have anymore of the trim I used for the hem sadly.

I love how this skirt came out, and so does my mom.  I want to get more fabric and make more of them!



This is the skirt I made for a friend of mine!  I am really glad she liked it.  I am now working on another skirt that looks like this.  Its going to be a little longer and the front will be a bit different.

I still have so much fabric!  But first I need to work on that dress I was talking about.  Now crafts are going to be fewer now because hours for me are going to be jumping up, and it sadly is going to cut into my family time too, but hopefully that is just temporary.  Keep a look out for updates, I will try to make them when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment