Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Roaming Lolita

Hello ladies and Gent! (yes, just one, because as far as I know only one guy reads this XD)

So, my Boyfriend is going to be coming to town!  YAY!!!  He is making the long trip over the pond just to see me :D  Now I don't normally post pictures of myself on here, aside from my profile pic, but I need to learn how to take more pictures with my camera!  So during his trip here, we are going to sight see around MD!  During this time I will be wearing some of the garments that I have made, some you have seen and some you have not seen.  I will also have some Bodyline dresses as he and I are going to go to some meet-ups.  He will not be dressing in Lolita (Ren will never let him live it down if I got him in a dress, and of course there would be pictures, but at least I would make him a spiderman Lolita dress!) but we are going to see Mirror Mirror with some other Lolitas and my niece, and he will be wearing a hat that I use for my Pirate outfits, (its unisex, so nothing OTT/Over The Top).  This reminds me, make a pirate Lolita outfit for the Renaissance Fair.

So, I will try to make Daily updates from my boyfriend's computer of the things we have done each day.  Now every day might not be a Lolita Day, but do keep a look out!  Now, I keep saying I am going to work on packing, but now I really need to knuckle down and do it!

Stay Pretty everyone! :P

-Lolita Doll 11

No comments:

Post a Comment