Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Favors, Upcycle, Renaissance Festival.

Hello My Pretties!

So for the time being we are still here.  If Blogger gets better we will stay but as of right now any pictures I take I will be putting on our FB page.

So I thought I would let you all know what I am up to... aside from working two jobs and hardly sleeping.  My friend Sunny Sprocket is going to go to Otakon and has asked me to help her with her costumes.  I have been a very bad friend and forgotten about them, and so not I will be trying to work on some of them tonight and then hopefully get a good bulk done tomorrow.  I will not be attending Otakon this year as I need to save money for Wales.  I am looking forward to that Blog post, it will be like a belated Chanukah/Christmas and any other religion present :)  So now you have a hint of when I will be going.

I still have not worked on those pants that are supposed to be shorts for my Kadona co-ord.  So I will be working on that and also try to use the remaining fabric for a tie.  Speaking of ties, I still have to make a lot more.  I might be able to make a hat to go with my outfit... I have a lot of hats...

Renaissance Festival!  I love going to the Renaissance Festival and I found this super cute fabric to use so that I can make a Renaissance themed Lolita Co-ord!  I am going to try to make three dresses, yes three!  One for myself and two more for my friends.  Then, epic Lolita photoshoot!  I will give you all a hint, Dragons ^-^  But first I must complete the items above!  So I should get started.

Goodnight Lovelys,

Lolita Doll 11

No comments:

Post a Comment