Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Moving Blog...

So, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem or not, but Blogger has been eating my posts.  It's getting very frustrating, and the app on my phone just went nuts.  And I am sure you have noticed the crazy way my pictures would lay out before I edit.  So I will keep trying to post here until we have a new space.

In other news, I finished my skirt in time for my birthday!!!  I would add the picture... but as soon as I do that, that is when Blogger decides it wants to erase everything, and I don't know why.

Next project is taking a pair of pants and turning them into shorts... I really need to document these projects better, I already cut the pants XD

1 comment:

  1. I really don't care about making the money right now. Honestly at first I kinda was about that, but then I started actually doing stuff and making posts and enjoying it. Now it's just frustrating. Oh well :( Ren did an awesome job on the lay out.

    ReplyDelete