Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Contest Entry!

Ok, so today after one of our meet ups, I remembered I promised a piece of clothing to whomever wins the contest XD  I feel that I should once again let you know, I am self taught when it comes to sewing.  Anything that I make are not going to be up to retail standards, but so far I think I have made some pretty cute stuff.

Rules are as follows:
Answer honestly and you can put as much or as little details as you want.
Nothing offensive, I shouldn't have to go into much more detail than that.
Please try to answer all questions.  I do understand that not all questions may apply to everyone or you just might not have an answer.


On to the Questions!

1) What is your name?  I suggest using a fake name, since this is the Internet!
2) What kind of Lolita are you?
3) Favorite brand, and why?
4) If you could live in any era, what would it be and why?
5) Are you yourself a designer, or do you make your own Lolita clothes?  Or do you have any other
    hobbies you feel like sharing?
6) What do you think will be next for Lolita, or what would you like to see?


Well that is it.  Not much I know, but I figured I would keep it short and sweet.  Please email all entries to the following email:
lolitadoll1121@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment