Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blog Time!

My sister's Wedding is this Weekend!... I still have not completed making the sashs for the Flower girls and Junior Bridesmaid!... AND MASON IS GOING TO BE HERE TOMORROW AFTER I GET OFF FROM WORK!

;^;  There is no time to do anything!  I cannot wait until it starts to go back to normal at work, and then I can go back home at normal hours and focus on school work and the prize for the Contest!  Which BTW, if you have not entered the contest, there is still time :)  So far we have some good entries and I am looking forward to reading more!

After a Winner has been selected, I email you in regards to your measurements.  I will do my absolute best, as I have only made one dress for myself and I am still learning.  Whoever wins, if you submit a picture to me of you wearing the OP/JSK/Skirt, your picture will be used for our Facebook page!  And if I can get Blogger to do what I want, of course the images will be posted up here as well, but if you would rather not have your pictures posted, that is ok too!

Wish I could have made this blog post longer and more interesting, but I have to go.  I promise when I have a Laptop again, I will post more!

Hugs and Kisses,

PLV

No comments:

Post a Comment