Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Little Late...

I am so sorry my Ruffle-butts, but I am now back!

I still do not have a computer sadly, but now that I have more free time, there will be hopefully more updates from me!

So, I am sure you are all wondering who has won the contest... Actually, so am I.  I have been on vacation and also a lot of personal stuff has happened so I haven't been near a computer or gotten a chance to check email.  I am going to go over all applications today.  I know I said that you can only submit once, however if you do not think that I received your submission to the contest, go ahead and resubmit!  I understand that email does not always work the way we want it to.  When I receive the email, I will email you back, letting you know that I got your submission.  Since the contest was supposed to be ended on the first, but it turns out there has been some issues, I am giving everyone a chance to resubmit until Oct. 14th.  That is one week :)  I would like to say that the submissions I have gotten so far, thank you for participating, and that I wish I could make something for everyone!...  Well I could, but shipping might kill me.  But anyways, contest is extended, resubmit if you need to, and a Winner will be chosen... eventually... I promise...

Anyway, I started back up school and we have a color book project.  I really liked what my classmates submitted.  I choose to redo mine, I am going to lose 10 points, but I rather lose 10 points and get a better grade than what I would have gotten.  I will post pictures once it's done!  I am also working on a mask for Art History... and that isn't really Lolita related, but it looks like something out of Silent Hill! I wanna see the new movie so bad!!!  Maybe if there are other Lolitas in the Area that are interested in seeing the Movie, I might make a Lolita Meet...

Well my Pretties, going to try and get some work done and hopefully, you will be hearing from my again soon!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment