Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Updating!

So I am supposed to be working today, but thanks to Hurricane SANDY, I can't... I am missing out on money and I am very upset.  When I go to the office tomorrow, I will double check with my boss if I would get paid for today or not since I tried to work from home, but since my work laptop crapped out and for some reason the other computers within my home cannot get access to what I need to get to.

On the plus side, I now have time to update my blog!  YAY!

As you know, we have a winner for the contest, she is very excited and I am excited to be making this garment for her.  Admittedly, I sketched out the design and I had a moment of "This is really cute... I could make this for myself and make her something else."  But I mentally slapped myself, because that is not cool!  So iSaunter is going to get this really cute garment I designed.  Hopefully it comes out as nice as my drawing.  I will warn, this is going to need a pettie coat... and that is the only hint you are getting my from! Aside from that my lips are sealed.... Maybe two pettie coats, I cannot tell until it's completed.

So, this Saturday coming up, there is a Baltimore Lolita meet up to see the Silent hill movie.  As of right now, there are only 2 girls and myself going...  I am possibly going to drag my friend out... and they will drag their own friends out too... so it will not be as big as I hoped but we are still going to have a good time.  I know there are some other Lolita Meet ups happening and if I can go to them and take pictures or the possible video, I will.

I also realized that I have titled this Blog as a Lolita Fashion and Crafts blog.  Is it just me or do I just seem to talk more about what is going on with me other than what this blog was originally for?  Oh, that reminds me, I was supposed to show you my Color Book I made for class.  I will hopefully get that done today since I now have the time and energy.

Well Ladies and Gents, I am going to end this post here for now.  Please let me know what you would like to see or read about on this blog.  Like if there is a new AATP JSK or something that is out and you want my opinion on it, or if there is a tutorial you would like to see done.  I think I am going to document iSautner's garment as I make it, but I will not post pictures up until she actually gets her prize.

Stay Pretty Everyone!

Hugs and Kisses

PLV

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me! Thanks for the update and have fun at the meet. One of these days, I'll spend the time getting to Baltimore for a Charm City meetup.

    ~iSaunter

    ReplyDelete