Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Busy Bee

Buzzzzz buzzzzz.... ok, so that might be more annoying than cute.

So, I have been working on a few projects!  I just finished a pair of bloomers and they look really cute!  I have a picture of me wearing them... but I have no idea if it would be appropriate for me to post that... With the top I am wearing they just look like fluffy shorts...  and I look cute in the picture, but I don't want to offend anyone by posting it so I wont unless you really want to see them.

Bloomers aside, I am finally finishing that hat box!  I am not going to post pictures of it just yet because it is not done yet.  I have still painting the outside of it and then once that is done I will be making a lining for the inside.  If this continues to go well, I will make hat boxes for all my hats!... that is going to be a lot of boxes in my room.

So... now that I have made the bloomers... I am going to work on the dress that I said I was going to work on but only put it off...  Today is the day that I finally cut the fabric... I'm so nervous... really, what if this comes out looking like crap?  Or I make it too small?... well if I make it too small I am sure someone else will want it so long as it would fit them properly and I didn't make a massive piece of crappy-frill.

Well, I should go work on that since I am now being kicked off the computer.  Stay pretty and pray that I don't fudge this up...

-Lolita Doll 11

No comments:

Post a Comment