Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Overdue Vacation/Holiday Photos!

Ok, so I have been pretty bad about updating.  The goodnews is that I have actually been working on some craft projects.  I am currently working on two new hats, another hat box, bloomers, a Lolita skirt I can wear to work, and there is still my dress.

So here are the pictures that I promised before.  I sadly didn't get to wear Lolita every day, but thats ok.  I still had a lot of fun with Mason!
 These are pictures of Mason and I at the movies from the Lolita meet up.  We were going to make plans to see the American Pie movie, but sadly it didn't come out until the day AFTER Mason was leaving.  Still, we had fun at the movie we did see, and I am glad that Mason gave the movie a chance.
MASON AND I ARE IN A MOVIE TOGETHER! XD  The day the US has a movie out that is Lolita themed is the day that the world will be overrun by poofyness.... one day... one day...















And pictures from the Lolita meet!!!!  Yay!!!!












We are getting excited because we look so pretty and we are going to see a pretty movie! ^-^









I feel like I really stand out in this picture lol  Everyone looks so cute.  Thank you Mason for taking pictures!


More standing around and taking pictures!

 I think this was Mason and I's first day going out to the mall... we found some Forrest creatures.











Shame on you Mason, for not thinking that I wouldn't post this :P










Beer and purple Fire truck!  Because when we set fires in MD, our flames burn purple!... or something like that.










This is Mason and I out with our friends Quinn and Gabe.











Quin and Gabe!... as you can see Quinn is not a Lolita, but we forgive her because she has awesome hair!
 I met a Pirate!


 Cafe Hon











Inside Cafe Hon, I did not feel comfortable taking a lot of pictures... so this was all I got.  That and I was really hungry and Mason and I were making googly-eyes at each other for most of the trip... which explains the main reason why we don't have many pictures... and I kept forgetting to bring the camera and I hate taking pictures with my phone.
We went on a Haunted Pub Crawl in Fells.  This is our tour guide.  Say hello tour guide!











 And this is Josci and Josh, we are getting our drink on :D
 Mason's first time having a Naty Bo

Me in my Harry Potter themed Lolita outfit.  Which reminds me, I am going to do a plug for the RP site I am on.  If you like the Harry Potter world and online role plaything through message boards, here you go!
http://www.enterhogwarts.co.uk/forum/

And this is where we found a place where you can adopt your own water bubble child!  They entertain themselves pretty much on their own, but if your going to get one you might as well get a second one because when they try to play with each other, it is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment