Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Job

Hello everyone!

So I got a new job.  It is a shiny new job that will hopefully be paying me very well, very soon.  The only downside is that I am now finding a HUGE lack of time... really, it's sad..  My dress that I have been working on forever is almost done!  Just the little sleeves and then the zipper!  I did leak some pictures of it on my FB, but that was because at one point I got really stumped about what to do with this trim I had.

I am really proud of this dress.  I never thought I would be able to make something like this.  I am also looking forward in attempting to re-make this dress with other fabric in a larger size.  Eeeeee!  Well, sadly I have to once again leave you with a very short and boring post about nothing interesting.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment