Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Meet up, Pictures, Future Contest

This past Sunday, the Charm City Lolita's had a meetup at Bordy Vineyards.  We got to taste wine, meet some new people, and for the first time I was dressed as Hime Lolita.  The crown is from my Senoir prom, but who cares lol

Lets go over the location for a bit.  Bordy Vineyards is located in Historic Maryland.  It actually was not that far away from where we left (Yay car pooling!).  Here is the Website if you are interested in going and you just happen to be in the area!  http://www.boordy.com/

For $5 dollars you get a glass (that is yours to keep!) and to taste some of their wine as you go on the tour (The tour is free!).  The wine we were tasting was the Spiced Wassail, which is a wine that is intended to be drank when warm.  I only ever drink wine cold, however this was very nice and was nice on the chilly day we had (But we made the most of it!).  We got to learn about how often you can harvest grapes (once each year, it will not grow anymore after you pick them), what affects the taste of wine, and lots of other neat information.  You could even make your own wine at home if you wanted (probably cheaper to buy :P ).

Did you know if you have a a grape vine root and plant it, it will take 3-5 years to not just grow, but to bear fruit?  The process to a great wine is a lot of work!

I wish I took more pictures of the machines they used, but I mainly stayed focus on the Lolita group and the wine.  After the tour we went inside and we were able to taste any wine we wanted.  I tried the Tango Peach, and bought a bottle of the Spiced Wassail for my Grandfather.... I may have bought a few more bottle of wine for myself.  Anyway, after our tour and wine tasting, we went to Don Pablo's for Dinner.

Over all the meet was a lot of fun and we have another one this Sunday to see Christmas lights!  So excited :)  Saunter's package has been mailed, and now I am waiting until she receives it... I feel like I am waiting for a friend to receive a Christmas Gift... well I guess it's not too different... maybe... I dunno lol  I am hoping everything fits, and that it's everything that she hoped for.

As you might have noticed in the top, I have indicated that the next Contest will be coming up!!!  And I think I have a good idea of what I want the Contest to be.  I will also be able to manage my time better since I an currently done with school.  YAY!  So, keep an eye out for the second Contest.

Can those who entered the previous contest enter again?!

Yes!  I welcome all of those who entered the last one to please submit an entry for the next contest.

So, I'm going to end this Blog entry, here.  Pictures can be found here an on our Facebook page.  Please like us... we are also on Twitter (by we, I mean me!).  Hope you enjoys these pictures and please feel free to email me with any questions you would like to see answered here, or send me a message about what you would like to see on this blog, my opinions, reviews on product, online shops, etc.

Sorry the pictures are mixed up, I do not have time to fight with Blogger XD

Hugs and Kisses!

email: lolita_doll11@yahoo.com
           lolitadoll1121@gmail.com

Twitter: @LolitaDoll11
































No comments:

Post a Comment