Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Trains!

So this has to be a super quick post as I am not sure how much time I have on my break. This is basically going to be a photo dump. It's been a while since I posted pictures on here. On here you will see my Attempt at a Kadona. I altered pants and threw stuff together (OMG what is she thinking?!?!).

Anyway, My friend Jeff and I decided to go to the Meetup in PA. It was very small, but nice as I got to hang out with two very awesome Lolitas!  The pictures that you see, almost all of them were taken by Laidech... I suck at taking pictures!  But these are really neat and I will probably use the inside of the Train for the Pretty Little Victorian Holiday Wall Picture!  Please note that the pictures are in random order, because I am tired or trying to fix it.























No comments:

Post a Comment