Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Day

Hello Ladies and Gents,

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving, an American Holiday.  For those of you who read my blog and are not familiar with this Holiday, it's a day that families and Friends all come together and have a big meal, in Celebration of all the things we are Thankful for.

So, I wont be online tomorrow to make a post, so I wanted to go over the things I am thankful for.  First and most importantly I am thankful for my family.  Though we drive each other crazy, they are the only people I know I can count on for support (and money when I am in a jam...  But I pay them back!).  I am thankful for my very supportive boyfriend, even being across an ocean he is there for me.  My friends, for all the stupid stuff I do, for some reason you still want to hangout with me.  I am thankful for my church that I found with the help of a friend.  I can't make it a lot of the time to services but I don't feel judged when I can go.  Really thankful for all the people I met in the Lolita Community, and I am looking forward to becoming a bigger part of it.

So I am thankful for other stuff too, but I only have so much time.

Today's plans:  Help mom prep for tomorrow.  Stuffing, buying the booze for consumption and the Turkey! Yum!  Cleaning the house, and then sleep for three hours before getting up to start cooking with my mom!

Tomorrow's plan: Cooking in Early Morning, Talking to Mason which will probably be followed with my Mother talking to Mason (I am 85% sure my mother will ask him what he is doing for Thanksgiving... forgetting that in England they do not celebrate the holiday.  Love you Mom!  Admittedly, I probably will do something equally as funny if not more so!).  Have an early Dinner and try not to pass out from the food coma!  Work on iSaunter's garment, hopefully finish it over the Weekend, and then I also have to work on my dress for my class.

So yeah, probably wont post any Turkey Day pictures as I don't really have a Lolita outfit for the Holiday.  But I will try to post these neat videos for making jewelry and neat gift ideas!  I am probably going to go ahead and actually make some of these items and use them for gift ideas.

If you have any neat crafting idea's, videos you would like to share, have any questions you would like to ask me, or pictures of your favorite Lolita co-ordinate; I will post them on the blog and try to answer the questions as best as I can. Please keep the questions PG :)

Email me at Lolita_doll11@yahoo.com 


Ok, well It's time to finish the work day.  I hope everyone has a happy Holiday!

-PLV

No comments:

Post a Comment