Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fabric Shopping

 Hey everyone!

So I just got back from Joann Fabrics and I bought fabric for both my niece and I.  While I am making 'Doll Clothing for Adults' as some of my friends who are not into Lolita would say, my niece is making actual doll clothes and bedding.  We came up with a pretty haul at the store, mainly sticking to their red tag fabrics which had an additional 50% off on top of the sale.  What should have been well over $100, was only $44 for the both of us!
        So, I got some great pieces to make some skirts , dresses, and accessories.  I even found a roll of fabric that looked as though it has girls dressed in Lolita on it!  I couldn't believe I found it, so I bought the whole thing!  So, I am going to be making some sketches of the dresses and skirts that I would like to make with each fabric.  Looking forward to seeing how this all comes out, as well as seeing how my niece's dresses for her dolls look too.



I am also going to be changing how my blog currently looks with the help of a friend.  Just need to make some sketches of that too and we should be ready to go with our alterations!

Here are some Sketches I have done so far.  Hopefully I will be getting started on them soon!

Until next time!

-Lolita Doll 11

No comments:

Post a Comment