Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Post Photoshoot

Our shoot was rather comical.  We started out with all these nifty ideas to shoot in the park and sadly we didn't get to all of them due to the cold.  Never the less, I had fun and was happy that it happened!  The cake was good and it came out very pretty!  I'll post a picture of it.  Mi-tan and I did lots of talking and I have decided that I am going to stalk her every now and then (kidding!  Well, mostly).

We started out at Double Rock Park and set up a picnic scene.  Though the desserts were yummy, it got too cold for us to even properly hold the food (I kept dropping strawberries!)  We also got some pictures of us sitting on a log, looking cute.  After we couldn't stand the cold anymore we decided to pack it up and move on to my friend Kate's house.  There we did some product shots, and hopefully I will get to post those before my hats sell... then again, a sold hat is a sold hat, so either was doesn't really bother me.  (Please buy a hat so I can save for a serger machine!)After Kate's we drove to Mi-tan's place, got pulled over for a headlight being out before actually making it to her place and hung out for a little while before I myself headed home (the long 5 minute drive, if that).

As for my skirt, I am redoing the skirt and tutorial.  Hopefully by doing this I will have a better constructed skirt and more in the future.  I really want to work better on the sewing skills as I would like to start selling skirts on Etsy soon.  Well, I am going to start ripping my skirt apart, just so I can put it back together!  Hopefully the shape comes out better.

Off to sleep now!  Goodnight and looking forward to posting again soon!

-Lolita Doll 11

No comments:

Post a Comment