Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Running into problems... And next project!

So things with the hat are going ok... its just that I have taken more pictures than I thought I would be taking, so I need to find a way to turn it into a slide show.  I need some kind of video editing program (because I will not use youtube for editing because it hates me!).  So I'm going to get going with my projects while I find the fastest way to get the final pieces of my tutorial to you!  I will try to post a few pictures so you can get an idea until then, and so you can see my finished product!

Tomorrow's new project will be (drum roll please....)

TIES!

... Mainly because this hat that I made will match the tie... and my niece wants one of her own... and its the fastest way to get rid of this fabric that was lovingly donated to me.  Well, its been a long day everyone, I am calling it a night!  Until tomorrow :)

-Lolita Doll 11

No comments:

Post a Comment