Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Skirt Bombed

It's 2:30 am right now, and I have given up on this particular skirt that I was working on... Its sad because I made this really cute hair bow that would have matched it... I don't know, I might go back to it later, but working on it right now is just driving me insane.  So... I'm baking a cake... at 2:30 in the morning...  Why?  Two reasons.  1, I have a shoot with another Lolita, Mi - tan.  Here is her Blog, go look at it!  http://atelierenchanteur.blogspot.com/  Anyway, we are going to have a Picnic theme for the shoot.  2, I really want something sweet to eat tomorrow!

I'm really excited because I will be getting better pictures of my hats, some jewelry.  Its also going to be my first time shooting with my friend Kate, if she has a website I will add it later.  Kate will be our photographer and I used to work with her (meaning we were coworkers).  Also, me and Mi - tan (I have no idea if she would be ok with me putting her real name on here or not) will actually get to hangout outside of a Lolita meet and get to know each other more.  I'm a fan of her designs, and hopefully, ONE DAY I too will have awesome clothing to sell too!  But I think I might need to take some classes to just make everything look a bit cleaner... and so my sewing machine stops screaming at me when I try to do something.

It's really hard to admit your short comings, especially since one of my biggest dreams is to become a designer.  Nothing comes easy I suppose!  But for the meantime I will just keep trying to teach myself, and hope that it goes well!  Well, back to my cake and hopefully sleep soon.

-Lolita Doll 11

PS.  Doesn't the blog look awesome now?!  Big thanks to my friend Ren!  Awesome hat in your future!

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Huzzah for hats! : ) It was a fun project Sades and I really like how it turned out : )

    ReplyDelete