Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pictures of Finished Tie and Hat

I'm still working on editing the images that show all the steps.  I have to cut them down and make it as one image so that the pictures don't scatter into chaos.  So for now, here are the finished products of the first two crafting projects for the year 2012!

I didn't originally intend to do both in the same fabric, but I like both.  Really glad I didn't over do it with the hat.  I look forward to wearing it to the Maryland Renaissance festival.  As for the tie, I will be wearing it to work tomorrow.  I don't think I could get away with the hat as lovely as it is.
Here is a closer picture if the hat.  In all honestly I had no clue that my hat would turn out this way, but I am glad it did.  The only thing I would change would be that the bottom of the pin is showing.  I might try to fix it later.  It wasn't until after I glued the pin to the feathers did I see that the tip on the pin was broken, but I managed to get it onto the hat (I wouldn't recommend taking it off).  Still, it came out very lovely.

Well, its early in the morning and I still need to sleep.  Until tomorrow :)

-Lolita Doll 11

No comments:

Post a Comment